Traditional style Stainless Steel Dog Collar tag available in small (26mm) and Medium (32mm).
To order pay online and email details you require on the tag to email@example.com. Engraved tags are non-returnable
Know your legal requirements!
Are you complying with the control of dogs order 1992 and the microchipping law?
This states every dog in the UK should wear a collar with the name and address of the owner engraved on it as well as being microchipped. If a dog warden finds your dog without a collar, you can receive a fine of up to £5,000 for the offence.
There are a few exemptions to these rules stated within the Control of Dogs Order 1992. The following circumstances allow for exemptions, as quoted from the order:
- Any pack of hounds
- Any dog while being used for sporting purposes
- Any dog while being used for the capture or destruction of vermin
- Any dog while being used for the driving or tending of cattle or sheep
- Any dog while being used on official duties by a member of Her Majesty’s Armed Forces or Her Majesty’s Customers and Excise or the police force for any area
- Any dog while being used in emergency rescue work
- Any dog registered with the Guide Dogs for the Blind Association
You should note that when it says “while being used” this refers to the specific times the dog is active in these events